Oral Presentations/ePosters for the 2016 ATS&E Conference will be selected from abstracts submitted to ATS&E Technical Committee. The Technical Committee will consider all abstracts submitted by the deadline of Thursday, December 24, 2015. Early submission is particularly important to ensure that the committee members have ample time to review the abstracts. Author’s acceptance Notifications will be sent by mid-January 2016 to the selected abstracts.
A proper review of your abstract requires that it contain adequate information on which to make a judgement. Written in English and containing a maximum of 350 words, abstracts should be summarized into four (4) specific paragraphs:
- Objective: Please list the objective and/or scope of the proposed paper. (25-50 words)
- Methods and Procedures: Briefly explain your overall approach, including your methods, procedures and process. (75-100 words)
- Results and Conclusions: Please describe the results, observations and conclusions of the proposed paper. (100-150 words)
- Novel and Additive Information: Please explain how this paper will present novel (new) or additive information to the existing body of literature that can be of benefit to and/or add to the state of knowledge in the petroleum industry. (25-50 words)
Do not include title or author names in the body of the abstract. Title and author information will be requested separately through the submission system.
2016 ATS&E Area of interest includes:
- Advances in Formation Evaluation and Petrophysics
- Reservoir Characterization and Geophysics
- Reservoir Engineering and Management
- Reservoir Modeling and Simulation
- Drilling and Workover Operations
- Improved/Enhanced Oil Recovery (IOR/EOR)
- Production Operations and Technologies
- Production Facilities Technologies.
- Petroleum Economics and Decision Making
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Guidelines for Accepted Abstracts
- Obtain necessary clearance from your organization.
- Your abstract could be accepted for either Oral Presentation or ePoster Presentation.
- If accepted, your abstract may be published, as submitted, in conference information media and on the SPE-KSA website.
- Authors of abstracts selected for the Conference Programme will be notified by mid-January 2016.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be required to provide a full manuscript for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings.
- Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the stated deadline will be withdrawn from the program and will not be allowed to present per SPE’s No Paper/No Podium Policy.
For More information: Contact Nayef AlSadhan at Nayef.Sadhan@aramco.com or +966553090902.